The President and CEO,
Mr. Paul L. Gunn, Sr. is the principal consultant and trainer. He works on a prime and subcontract basis with seasoned specialists to present specialized workshops and provide quality consulting support to resolve client issues. "We do not try to be all things to all people." We specialize in government contract related issues."
In addition to earning his BS in accounting and MBA in managerial finance, Mr. Gunn has extensive specialized training from the DoD Defense Contract Audit Institute (DCAI) in Memphis, TN.
More importantly he has practical, successful experience with thousands of clients and workshop attendees in assisting them to become more confident and capable of negotiating the government contracting environment. He has saved clients millions while contributing to reduced stress levels.
With more than 30 years of combined experience, education and training, he knows what you need to know to succeed, compete and yes sometimes to survive as a government contractor.
Mr. Gunn has focused primarily on the small, 7j, disadvantaged, veteran, 8(a), and women owned business community. He and his firm have an established, proven track record of successful, satisfied customers. He has maintained a reputation of excellence in performance, practical knowledge, useful application of theory, and integrity among the small business community and government agencies.
Experience, Quality, Integrity, Proven Results!
PGBC, Inc. specializes in government contract cost and pricing, audit, accounting systems, and related areas. We want you and your company to benefit from our experience and training by becoming a member of our community.
Our Mission is to provide current and prospective government contractors with access to Practical, Focused, Relevant Resources that will:
- Assist through the sharing of our knowledge & experience,
- De-mystify the government cost, audit and accounting process,
- Provide practical and realistic information designed for the small government contractor,
- Build and strengthen skills and confidence in the Specialized Cost Disciplines of contract accounting, pricing, indirect rates, cost proposals, audits and
- Focus on what you need to know in a clear, concise, and meaningful way.
For over 30 years we have been dedicated to helping contractors (Prime & Subs) Safely navigate the sea of government contract cost and pricing. We strive to provide you with the tools and resources to be more effective and efficient immediately while adding to your bottom line.
Key Topics we address in our online member community, our practical product tools and training include:
- Preparing adequate cost proposals,
- Developing acceptable and profitable indirect rates,
- Developing an adequate accounting system,
- Preparing for DCAA, DCMA & other audits,
- Minimizing or avoiding fines, interest and penalties,
- and much more...
Regular Membership is Free: Really!